Children of Key Workers and vulnerable children will be able to access on-site provision from Wednesday 6th January. Please contact school to make necessary arrangements 0121 327 0824. Thank you.
- A new, continuous cough (this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours - if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A high temperature (37.8⁰C or above)
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
SchoolComms App for even better communication!
Have YOU downloaded our new school app?
If not, please search for “School Gateway” in the Google Play / Apple App Store
- Select 'don’t have an account' and then 'sign up'
- Sign in with your mobile number and your email address - these MUST match the details you have already given to the school as priority contact details.
If you have any queries or are unable to login, please contact us on 0121 327 0824
Online Safety tip Play Google Legend, Interland game to remind us how to keep safe online. https://t.co/IZwOL3d1al
Covid mobile-testing units are operating in Birmingham for people who don’t have symptoms. Find out all you need to… https://t.co/I7p8dw3R4t
Wow Mrs Parvin, you've been busy making an Anglo-Saxon shield today!
Art competition: We would like the children to create artwork around the theme of "What makes you happy?". All artw… https://t.co/IAFkfWs2B8