Remote Learning & E-safety (Covid-19)
A message for Parents (Covid-19)
On 27th March, the DfE released their interim safeguarding guidance for all schools in response to the coronavirus outbreak. The guidance aims to support and maintain effective safeguarding practice in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE). This is supplementary guidance and DOES NOT replace the KCSiE (2020). The DfE guidance states ‘It will be more important than ever that schools and colleges provide a safe environment, including online’.
On this page, you can find resources and references to support your child at home to navigate the online world safely and confidently regardless of the platform, device or app they are using.
- Computing Ideas For Home
- Mini-missions print resource grid
- Answer How did the web begin? (activity)
- How did the web begin? (activity)
- DfE Support for Parents and Carers - keeping children safe online
- Online Safety for Parents - Resources and References
- 8 Things parents need to know about 'You Tube Kids'
- 5 Top Tips for Parents about Disney+
- Be Kind Online
- Mental Health 10 conversation starters for parents
- What parents need to know about Screen Addiction
- What parents need to know about House Party
- What parents need to know about Zoom
- What parents need to know about TikTok
- WhatsApp Parents Guide
- Fortnite Parents Guide