Remote Learning & E-safety Advice (Covid-19)
A message for Parents (Covid-19)
On 27th March, the DfE released their interim safeguarding guidance for all schools in response to the coronavirus outbreak. The guidance aims to support and maintain effective safeguarding practice in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE). This is supplementary guidance and DOES NOT replace the KCSiE (2020). The DfE guidance states ‘It will be more important than ever that schools and colleges provide a safe environment, including online’.
On this page, you can find resources and references to support your child at home to navigate the online world safely and confidently regardless of the platform, device or app they are using.
- DfE Support for Parents and Carers - keeping children safe online
- Online Safety for Parents - Resources and References
- E-Safety Newsletter March 2021
- 5 Top Tips for Parents about Disney+
- 8 Things parents need to know about 'You Tube Kids'
- Be Kind Online
- Mental Health 10 conversation starters for parents
- What parents need to know about Screen Addiction
- What parents need to know about House Party
- What parents need to know about Zoom
- What parents need to know about TikTok
- WhatsApp Parents Guide
- Fortnite Parents Guide
- What parents need to know about Fortnite Chapter 2
- What parents need to know about Roblox
- What parents need to know about Snap Chat
- 10 Digital Citizenship and Internet Safety tips for Parents